WHY SHOULD I BUY A ZERK ZAPPER?
The Zerk Zapper can help you clean out the dried grease behind the zerk without removing, replacing, digging or scraping. With our tool all you’ll need to do is fill the cylinder with a light solvent, attach the end to the clogged grease fitting, and tap the piston head with a hammer. The hydraulic action along with the increasing pressure from each tap of the hammer will clean the zerk and the dried grease behind the zerk, allowing you to to grease your machinery again. Zerk Zapper will also prevent problem zerks from clogging in the future, and is very handy to have around when preparing seasonal equipment for storage. Clean all your grease fittings with the Zerk Zapper and apply new grease before storing, and your equipment will be ready to go next season.
HOW DOES THE ZERK ZAPPER TOOL WORK?
The Zerk Zapper uses the combination of the strength of a solvent, combined with hydraulic pressure of the tool, to break down and dissolve clogged grease fittings.
HOW DO I USE THE ZERK ZAPPER?
Directions For Use
- Fill the tool with lightweight oil. I highly recommend Marvel Mystery Oil, Transmission Fluid or Diesel. Another possibility is Hagan’s Brew, half acetone and half ATF.
- Turn tool upside down and tap piston. This gets out any air that is left between piston and fluid.
- Snap the tool onto the clogged grease fitting. MOST IMPORTANTLY, tap the piston repetitively with a lightweight hammer. Remember, the tool is building pressure with each hit so it keeps getting stronger and stronger with every hit. Continue hitting until pressure releases.
- Remove tool and grease as normal, the new grease will push the dissolved blockage out and you will be unclogged and ready to work.
Tips For Better Use
- Tap the piston, light easy strokes with a regular to small hammer
- On extra thick blockage (years), hit 20 times, start pressure, leave overnight, pressure will hold and continue to work, start again
- The tip has a pressure release valve, turn one turn to release pressure
- Use at end of season to clean dirt and dried grease from bearings before storing equipment.
- No aerosol, no aerosol, no aerosol, no aerosol, no aerosol!!!!
HOW DO I PUT THE COUPLER BACK TOGETHER, I UNSCREWED IT TOO FAR?
Directions For Putting A Coupler Back Together, The German Kind, With 4 Jaws:
- Place the zerkzapper, or coupler if not attached to the Zerk Zapper, on the table open end facing you (up).
- Put the ball in.
- Put the spring in small side down.
- Put the washer on the spring.
- Put the largest piece (white and silver) on top of washer, white facing down, spout up.
- Hold the cap over the last piece with fingers as high above the previous piece as possible while still keeping it in the cap.
- Carefully drop in jaws one by one with largest end down.
- Screw on cap.
- You are ready to work.
If this does not work, please call customer support at (513) 824-9507 and we’ll be happy to help walk you through it.
WHAT MAKES YOUR TOOL DIFFERENT?
Unlike any other tool of this sort on the market, our tool is 100% MADE IN AMERICA and comes with a 2o year warranty. As long as you don’t lose it, we will fix or replace it for no additional cost.
WHAT SOLVENT DO YOU USE IN TOOL?
Marvel Mystery Oil, Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid, Diesel, Kerosene, Penetrating Oil (No Aerosol!).
HOW DO I BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR?
If you or someone you know owns an implement store or any other farming or construction business, you are a prospective distributor. We are very flexible in quantities and the tool is well respected across the US as well as in many countries around the world. There are many different options and services that we offer to our distributors.
WHAT IS YOUR DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY?
Horizon Products maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained. Please note that shipping is FREE with the United States. There is a charge of $15.00 for shipping outside the United States.
It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent. Contact us and we will help you. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products in order to receive a refund. The freight will not be refunded (for overseas customers). It is not possible to change your order once it has been submitted. This also includes changing the size of the product, removing an item, changing the delivery address or payment method. All packages are sent via your selected shipping option from our warehouse in Cabot, Arkansas.
Your order will be sent within 3 working days after it has been placed. Orders ship from Monday to Saturday from our warehouse in Cabot, Arkansas. Orders placed on holidays or weekends will be processed the next business day. If items in your order are out of stock, we’ll notify you by e-mail. Most backorders ship within 5-7 days.
If nobody is at the address when the selected carrier makes the delivery, a note will be left in your mailbox and the carrier leaves with the package. Another attempt to deliver will be made the next day. A total of three attempts to deliver will be made. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us. When you find the note in your mailbox, contact them to arrange another delivery address, time or tell them the package can be left in your yard, at your front door, etc.
You can have your package delivered to your work address if this is more convenient for you. This should just be included as the delivery address.
The shipping charge depends on your delivery address.
50 States and U.S. Territories
- Orders ship from Monday to Saturday from our warehouse in Cabot, Arkansas.
- We can ship to post office boxes if and only if you are located within the continental U.S.
- Backordered items will ship out from a retail store as indicated on the website. within the US, backordered items will be shipped via USPS. Backordered items cannot be shipped two-day or express.
- Most backorders ship within 5-7 business days.
- APO/FPO will arrive within 10-22 business days via USPS. Please note the budget service must be selected for APO/FPO’s.
- The shipping threshold is based on the transaction price before tax is added (overseas only-if applicable).
- Please note that delivery times are approximate and they do not include processing time, It typically takes one day to process and fulfil and order.
We want all our customers to receive high quality products. If there is something wrong with the product you have received or if your delivery is not identical to your order (wrong product or if a product is missing), please contact our customer service. If you send us an email, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as a picture if there is something wrong with one of the products.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product, simply return the unused product(s) in its original unbroken packaging within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
When we receive the product, we will refund the value of the purchased the product, but not the original freight (for our overseas customers only).
All products must be returned in their original packaging with all enclosed documentation and the packaging cannot be broken or in any other way damaged – neither can the product. Otherwise it will not be possible to obtain a refund.
You must pay for the freight to return the goods and this must also be arranged by yourself. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products or boxes.
The purchase of a Zerk Zapper comes with a 2o year warranty. If something is wrong with the product, your claim should be sent to us as soon as possible. If your claim is justified, we will refund your shipping expenses.
How to Return a Product
Please note that when you return a product it is very important to state the order number as well as your name and address. Without these details we will not be able to process your refund. Furthermore, a detailed description of the problem is necessary – if you have a claim. Remember to provide us with a receipt for your shipping charges if we have to reimburse them.
Please enclose your receipt with the returned products.
Our return address is:
19 Evergreen Rd.
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
It can take up to 14 days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. Once we have received the returned products, we will inspect them and process the refund within 48 hours.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
Shipping is FREE for customers located within the United States. If you are not located in the United States, the price for shipping is $15.00.